Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
LWV on KGNU
Watch Our Videos
LWVBC on Facebook
Voting & LWV
Voter and Elections Info
Boulder County Info
Your Elected Officials
CO Secy of State
LWVBC Elections Archives
Money in Politics
Join & Support Us
Donating to League
Donate Your Car
Get to Know Us
About the League
Census Day is April 1, 2020
to respond to your invitation letter:
as your invitation letter directs.
the number on the invitation letter and an
interviewer will take your information over the phone.
(1-844-330-2020 in English)
(1-844-468-2020 in Spanish)
If you have not responded by early April, a paper questionnaire will be mailed to you
to be completed and mailed back.
Starting in mid-May, if you have not self-responded by one of the 3 methods, the Census Bureau will need to send an interviewer to your home.
The League of Women Voters is a valued partner of the U.S. Census Bureau. We are committed to
• Education and Community Involvement
• Get-Out-the-Count (GOTC) Guidance and Activities
• Watchdog Reporting
: Interested in becoming more involved?
Contact Peggy Leech
What Is the Census?
• The Census is a once-a-decade population and housing count of all 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico, and the Island areas.
• Census Results are used to determine the apportionment of Congressional Districts and state Legislative Districts.
• The federal government uses Census data to distribute more than $675 billion in federal funds annually.
. Responses to the 2020 Census are protected under Title 13 of the U.S. Code. Answers can only be used to produce statistics. Census Bureau Staff take a lifetime oath to protect the personal information of respondents.