Voter and Elections Information 2018
Election Day is Tuesday November 6, 2018
Boulder County Election Information is available here
Colorado DOES NOT have a registration deadline.
Eligible voters can register and vote on the same day.
Eligibility requirements are listed here
We Defend Your Right to Vote!
The League is dedicated to ensuring that all eligible voters -- particularly those from traditionally underrepresented or underserved communities, including first-time voters, non-college youth, new citizens, minorities, the elderly and low-income Americans -- have the opportunity and the information to exercise their right to vote. You can find answers to questions about the League's work on voting rights in our Voting Rights FAQ.
Can't find what you need? Send an email to our Voters Service director.
For New Voters
Your Voice, Your Vote is an online resource about the past, present and future of voting rights, primarily for high school students. Offering a wealth of written content, as well as a handful of filmed interviews, the site is a project of the LWV of Minnesota, generously funded by The Joyce Foundation.
The purpose is simple:
Your Voice, Your Vote explores the interconnected issues that make up the history of voting rights in the United States. From pre-Columbus and the Doctrine of Discovery, to the creation of race and the barriers to participation, to the movements for suffrage and the progress made by the people. The site also looks at the current landscape, with a focus on how barriers and achievements today are connected to our national and state history.
- To highlight why voting rights are so important and how they affect every aspect of our lives
- To focus on the people, not the power
- To encourage deeper thinking about the connections between the past and our present, and
- To challenge younger generations to get active around the future of our Democracy
More Voter Information
Colorado Secretary of State General Election Information
Check Your Voter Status
- verify your precinct number, party affiliation, residential and mailing addresses, and other voter registration details
- update your voter information
During Elections, you can also
- view your sample ballot
- see if Boulder County Clerk's office sent you a mail ballot and check that your voted ballot was received and accepted.
Past Elections (Archives)
To learn more about past elections click here.
• pros and cons of ballot issues in Boulder County and statewide
• election results
• our League positions on the ballot issues
• videos of candidate forums and legislators' forums.